TARTAN SKIRT


I love winter fashion! Lots of layering, outerwear and of course hats my favourite accessory. I met one of my best friends for a photo shoot day to make this outfit post for you, she is an amazing photographer her name is s_laws check her out on Instagram!! I was on the hunt for a camel coat for ages trying to find the perfect one, of course because i'm tall I needed the right length and at last I found this coat from H&M it was £60. My favorite item this season is this Tartan Skirt from Boden I just love the colors and the raw edge design at the bottom also these pockets. I added this black turtle neck jumper from Primark which is the best jumper to keep you warm with not layering too much, I wanted to make the skirt a statement piece. Adding this tan bag softens this look and flows really well.










Skirt - Boden
Polo Neck - Primark 
Coat - H&M Similar
Hat - H&M

Hope you enjoyed this post 

xx

Comments

Popular Posts