THE BLACK WAISTCOAT



I can't believe December is so warm! I love it!! I wish winter was like this every year. This outfit is from a photo shoot I done with my best friend @s_laws follow her on Instagram. It was such a lovely day and we was in need of that must have catch up so we decided to make a day of it and do a photo-shoot. I added this chunky turtle neck jumper from Topshop underneath my Primark waistcoat... It's just another layer to keep you warm for the winter without wearing a coat but still showing off your  fabulous outfit, to finish the look I styled it with these wax jeans from Boden. For a comfortable shoe I chose these ankle chunky heel Chelsea boots from Newlook. This look was my favourite very easy to recreate and affordable. The Black Waistcoat can be worn with any outfit for smart wear or casual. I would also wear this waistcoat with a white shirt, blue ripped jeans and the same ankle boots. For a casual look wear with a printed t-shirt, colored burgundy jeans with flat loafers. 
I'm ready for the winter!
Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel, where you can check out this look closer.
Also follow me on Instagram @fashioniswhatyoumakeit



Hope you enjoyed this post

xxx


Comments

Popular Posts