FOREVER BLUES


I hope everyone had an amazing weekend! Mine has been great! I styled my sister's fiance and my auntie, I'm just building my portfolio, photos coming soon!!! Want to be styled email me at workwithwhatyougot772@gmail.com. I have a color trend for you this weekend... Does any one else like the color Blue I mean any kind of blue? I have put together some of my favourite outfits containing the essential pieces you need to have in your wardrobe this season that will get you though until Spring/Summer, featuring Dorothy Perkins which has 20% off the new exclusive collection.

Stay tuned for the pics from the styling day.....!!!

The Blue Poncho
The Blue Poncho


Poncho - Dorothy Perkins, Jeans - Dorothy Perkins, White Shirt - Dorothy Perkins, Bag - Dorothy Perkins and Loafers - Dorothy Perkins.

The Blue Shirt
Blue and Blue

Coat - Dorothy Perkins, Shirt - Dorothy Perkins, Jeans - Dorothy Perkins, Necklace - Dorothy Perkins, Bag - Dorothy Perkins and Boots - Dorothy Perkins

Denim Skirt 
THE DENIM BUTTON SKIRT

Denim Skirt - Dorothy Perkins, Coat - Dorothy Perkins, Stripe Top - Dorothy Perkins, Bag - Dorothy Perkins and Boots - Dorothy Perkins

The Navy Boyfriend Coat
Check blue shirt

Coat - Dorothy Perkins (Sold out online), Shirt - Dorothy Perkins, Jeans - Dorothy Perkins, Hat - Dorothy Perkins, Bag - Dorothy Perkins and Boots - Dorothy Perkins.

The Denim Dress
The Denim Dress

Denim dress - Dorothy Perkins, Shearling Coat - Dorothy Perkins, Boots - Dorothy Perkins and Bag - Dorothy Perkins.

Inspirational Street Style


Hope you enjoyed this post

xxx

Comments

Popular Posts