OOTD: BLACK, GREY AND WHITE


Happy New Year everyone!! Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and New Year.
2016 is here... I've been thinking about my new years resolutions so many things I want to do. Hhhhmmmm what's yours? The sales is here :-) and of course I hit the shops, I'm such a shopaholic but I do love a good bargain. I went to Lakeside shopping centre with my family. When I go shopping I look for items that are cheap and affordable but looks expensive, I love that!!
Today is an outfit post for you all featuring Primark, H&M and Asda. My tip for you when you go on a full day shopping trip from 10am till 11pm at night wear comfortable shoes, don't wear shoes you just brought the day before that was my mistake. I had my outfit all planned out, but as you can see my shoes had to be changed, so I brought these heeled boots from Asda, they was a life saver. 


Tartan Jacket - Primark
Jumper - H&M
Shirt - Primark 
Heeled Ankle Boots - Asda
Jeans - Primark 
Necklace - Primark 
Scarf - Primark
Hat - Primark 


Jewel Detail Loafer - Asda

Hope you enjoyed this post 

xxx

Let me know in the comments below what you would like to see on my blog??

Comments

  1. That scarf looks lovely with the coat, such a great pattern mix.

    A | www.aly-space.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a tartan scarf and this one is perfect will go with any outfit :-)
      Thankyou! only £5
      x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts