THE PIPPA COAT


I've always loved fur coats but never like this one! I'm in love :-).
I've been keeping my eye on this Pippa coat for ages and it's finally mine. The Pippa Coat is super soft, so versatile, can wear with any outfit for any occasion. When wearing a fur coat it creates a real statement so you don't want the rest of your outfit to outshine the coat. I think this winter I'm going to invest in more statement coats Long, short, print, boyfriend style anything. Today i'm here to show you what I wore to work. When styling a collarless coat my best item to add is a collared shirt, I love the girl fit shirt it's great for a tailored smart work-wear look.


The Pippa Coat, The Girl Fit white shirt, Textured V-Neck Grey Jumper, Black Richmond Trousers, Brogues from Primark, Burgundy Bag from Sainsbury.









Hope you enjoyed this post 

xxx

Comments

Popular Posts