WHY HELLO PONCHO!


My favorite color this season is burgundy as you can probably tell! What's your favorite color this season? It's time to wrap up warm, winter is here in London it's so cold. I must say I do love winter for layering but certainly not for the weather. The poncho is the must have staple to have in your winter wardrobe this year it can transform any outfit from day to night, even be worn as a cosy scarf to keep your neck warm. I love this poncho from primark inspired by Burberry... I'm in Love!! it's such a strong statement piece I decided to keep the rest of my outfit minimal. I wore these denim skinny ripped jeans also from primark, a black turtle neck also from primark, standard Chelsea boots from Deichmann and accessorized with my favorite accessory for fall a floppy hat. I added this waisted belt to add bring this look together.  


    

H&M - Poncho , Topshop - Ripped Jeans,  Topshop - Turtle Neck,  ASOS - Fedora Hat,  
Deichmann - Chelsea Boots

Hope you enjoyed this post 

xxx

Comments

Popular Posts