4 TIPS ON HOW TO CREATE THE PERFECT WARDROBE!!
Do you ever think you have nothing to wear? Do you have items in your closet that you haven't worn for ages but want to keep hold of because you just can't get rid of it, just because you love it?
If you look into your wardrobe does everything go together? Can you mix and match pieces that will work for every occasion? Do you ever want to have the perfect wardrobe with just the right amount of clothes and accessories while saving as much money as possible? Want to know how to define your personal style? I am going to give you my 4 top best tips in creating your perfect wardrobe!!!
1. START BY CLEARING OUT YOUR CLOSET.
- Separate into categories: Tops/Dresses/Bottoms/Jumpers/Shoes/Outerwear
- Sort through what you have not worn for ages, what you constantly are wearing and what is faulty.
- Does these items go with at less three things in your wardrobe.
- Throw away items that is not needed.
- Try on what you have left.
2. MAKE A LIST...
- Think of those essential pieces.
- Think about the items that need more quality then quantities.
- Think of items that will last you all year round.
- SHOP SMARTER!!!!
- What items do you need to add to your wardrobe.
- Think of what statement pieces that can improve your style.
- Does your wardrobe suit your lifestyle.
- Look back at your existing wardrobe and see if everything goes together :-)
- Do you want to incorporate color
- Think about your body-shape.
3. DEFINE YOUR PERSONAL STYLE!!!
- Does every piece you have left make you feel good.
- Take inspiration from magazines, street style, bloggers and style icons.
- Think of fabrics and textures to create statement pieces.
- Play with your strengths.
- Know who you are.
- Choose items that suit your lifestyle.
- Follow the trends.
- Be Confident :-)
- Don't forget the whole package which includes accessories and makeup.
- Be daring and experiment you can be feminine but also masculine too.
4. BUILD THE BASICS/ESSENTIALS.
- You should have at less 30 items that you can mix and match a selection of tops/dresses/bottoms/jumpers.
- Basics don't have to be boring...
- Don't forget the classic White shirt, Stripe top, black/denim jeans, skirt, white tee/grey tee, black/brown shoes
- Think of your neutrals.
- Select statement basics that can transform any outfit.
- Think of comfortable footwear that you can wear all year round.
THE ESSENTIALS YOU NEED TO MIX AND MATCH
I hope you enjoyed this post!
and you get inspired to clean out your wardrobe to find your style :-)
Looking forward to seeing you in my next blog post!
Let me know what you would like me to post??
Hope you enjoyed your weekend