THE SKINNY SCARF - HOW TO WEAR 6 DIFFERENT WAYS

I must say this is my favourite accessory for this Spring/Summer. I'm really into scarfs whatever the style but this one beats all of them.The Skinny Scarf is a trend that is falling off the shelves in stores today! It is the most versatile accessory you can own, to make your outfits look casual to chic. With this accessory you are unlikely to get hot in the summer. Why not also add this neck tie to your trousers to create a unique belt. Whether your scarf has prints, a different texture or it is plain. I have created 6 outfits for you to recreate to show you ways I style my skinny scarf.

THE CASUAL LOOK
  
When styling your skinny scarf for a casual look, add a stripe blouse for personality and style. I am obsessed with ripped jeans at the moment, these are the perfect jeans to wear for everyday, so comfortable and versatile. To rock up your outfit add this leather jacket to give your outfit an edge. I added these stunning Muse Bone Boots, and with the love of fringe I've added this bag to bring this look together. Scarf from Riverisland.


STREET-STYLE INSPIRATION
 
                            TheFashionCuisine 

BLACK ON BLACK

Well well all black is back! I love an all black outfit especially when it involves these Culottes which is great for everyday and nights out. Off the shoulder tops are a must have this season, I love this one from Juan Carlos Obando I need to find a top like this for my holiday to Poland! If you want comfortable shoes go for a mid chunky heel to keep you going all night and day. Every girl needs a chain clutch bag to get through your day with just your essential pieces at hand.



STREET-STYLE INSPIRATION
ModernLegacy

THE POWER SUIT

I don't own a suit yet but I'm in love with this red suit! When I saw it I had to post it this wrap jacket is so unique it's not like your standard tailored blazer I would invest in a blazer like this to add personality and it's oh so chic. I love the wrap effect which emphasizes your waist line to bring you in. These Wide leg trousers are a perfect match with this jacket so stylish! I've added this bold stripe high neck top to break up the red, stripes is a great combo to wear with red. When wearing wide leg trousers the best shoes to wear is heels to add height, I've put these Suede pointed mules which is the perfect shoes.



STREET-STYLE INSPIRATION

THE WHITE SHIRT

The white shirt is an essential piece everybody should have in their wardrobe including the guys, yep you guys too!! It's the most wearable piece you can own. When styling a white shirt you can go three ways smart, casual or dressy. It's the one item you can go back to again and again for any occasion.
My favourite way of styling a white button shirt is to match it with some ripped jeans feminine but masculine too. I have created this smart outfit for you which is great for work the perfect 9-5 uniform. This blue collarless jacket is great if you want to keep your outfit looking as minimal as possible but still looking stylish. I'm in love with these suit trousers with abit of flare. Chunky Heels is always the best shoes to be comfortable and with a added strap for support. To keep all your files together this medium size bag is perfect. 



STREET-STYLE INSPIRATION

A COLORED SCARF 

Never be afraid to add color to your wardrobe the more color the better!! I'm in love with this cream coat which is such a statement piece. Following the boho trend I added these flared jeans will keep this look feminine. To add another color this light blue shirt softens the outfit. These suede Ankle boots will rock photographers socks off at Fashion events. I've added a bag that would match the scarf for the best combination of accessory color styling.
Scarf from Riverisland.


STREET-STYLE INSPIRATION


A PRINTED SCARF - (Styling for maternity)

Expecting to be a mum? I have created the best outfit that is comfortable and stylish! Following the military trend that will keep coming back... I love a sleeveless jacket to layer over a shirt dress the best way to keep you warm in style. For comfort these Chelsea boots will keep you going all day and night. Add this fringe tan bag to create texture and it's easy to carry across your body to stop you from getting back pains. Keep your jewellery simple I added these hooped earrings.
Scarf from Riverisland.



STREET-STYLE INSPIRATION

Hope you enjoyed this post

xxx

Comments

Popular Posts