Wardrobe Staple: The Boyfriend Jeans. How to wear 3 different Ways

Hi everyone and welcome back!! 
Today I will be showing you 3 different ways on Styling the most wearable jeans you could ever buy! I have styled these jeans with items from my 40 items Capsule Wardrobe Have you seen it?? If not check it out too :-) What's in your Capsule Wardrobe??
I had  to go outside in my garden to film this video with my newest best friend my tripod :-) I can't live without you.... I absolutely love this jeans they are so comfortable and they are from my favourite store (Primark) at only £15 what a bargain!!!. 
I hope you like these outfits let me know in the comment box below :-)
Product:
Lace front dress from Shein.com - http://goo.gl/Rw5A6H
Don't forget to give thumbs up!
Subscribe for more videos!! 
WANT TO COLLABORATE or BE STYLED CONTACT ME 
and I will get back to you:

Email - workwithwhatyougot772@gmail.com

Coming to my blog soon! Don't forget to check it out!
I styled two of my family members they showed me items that they didn't know what to wear it with, so I showed them using their current wardrobe outfits they can recreate to get the most wear out of each item.

Thank you for watching x

(WATCH IN HD)

Hope you liked this post 

xxx

How would you style your ripped jeans????

Comments

Popular Posts