WILL YOU GO TO PROM WITH ME??

Celebrate in style with Coast's hand picked range of Prom Perfect looks.

Be sure also to check out their outfit guide; on hand to help you choose your look for the biggest night of the year. I love prom nights! I remember when I was in secondary school and I was on the hunt to find my perfect dress, I looked everywhere literally everywhere... My last stop was Tkmax.
I feel in love with the first dress I saw. It was a long gold maxi dress with an amazing cut out back and gathered at the back it was stunning!! I miss my secondary school friends :-)


Oh my god COAST also has a competition where you and 3 friends can win prom outfits!!! How amazing is that :-) I would love to win one of their dresses but unfortunately I don't have a prom to go to :-(  They are stunning!! I'm going to show you some of my favourites that might inspire you to buy your perfect prom dress... Let me know which one is your favourite too??


Zitana Embellished Dress, £250, COMING SOON | Lorella Bow Maxi Dress, £195, COMING SOON | Suletta Sequin Top, £95, COMING SOON | Bea Jacquard Skirt, £129, COMING SOON | Prosecco Clutch, £35, COMING SOON


 
                Naomi Hi-Low Dress             Ariella Bow Jumpsuit  
 
Emile Bow Waist Dress                Sasha Bow Dress     
 

Floral Hair Pins                Lace Top and Jacquard Skirt
  
Juliette Dress                                  Felix Satin Dress 
 
Bandeau Dress                      Kellie Embroidered Dress


Hope you enjoyed this post

xxx 


Happy Shopping!!!!

Comments

  1. These are all such gorgeous dresses!

    xx Isabel
    http://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Isabel!! I know right :-) I can't choose which one is my favourite x
      Love your blog!! followed you on Instagram!

      Delete
  2. Such an interesting post!! I am going to a prom party next week. The party is at one of iconic local party venues. I am truly very excited for the party. I’ll be visiting that venue for first time but have heard a lot of things about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts