PLUS SIZE - WOMENS GUIDE TO FESTIVAL STYLING


Finally the weather is starting to warm up.... Well kind of! Everyone is preparing for the most best season of the year, Festival Season!!! Yes, I said it Festival season :-) Coachella has just finished!!! so what is still to come you have V Festival, Bestival, Reading, Wireless, Love-box, Isle of Wright, Glastonbury and many more!! 
Who's got a festival to go to???? Let me know what festival your going to :-)
Today I am here to talk to the curvy ladies out there who is looking for an outfit to wear but has not decided yet. I'm going to give you some tips and show you a few outfits that I have styled for you to make your shopping a little easier!!! The perfect outfit for a festival is something that is comfy and colorful, I have put together this first outfit for you. Following the Tropical Trend and Cold Shoulders which is so popular this S/S 2016. I went for this off the shoulder top from Newlook, it's flowly and looks great with these casual denim shorts. For the accessories I kept it neutral I went for a tan bag and boots. Tan and Blue looks great together! To finish this look I chose blue to work with for my accessories.

PLUS SIZE - FESTIVAL OUTFIT 1



New Look women plus size top / New Look blue shorts / New Look brown purse / New Look blue jewelry / New Look leather strap watch / Cat eye glasses,  / Topshop nail polish / Wide Fit Tan Suede Tassel Side Ankle Boots

For my second look I had to add this straw fedora Hat! wearing a hat to a festival is your best and must have accessory it can transform any outfit!! I decided to go for a dress with this outfit, for me wearing a dress is just easy and comfortable, you don't have to worry about how long your going to take to get ready, just put this dress on and your ready! I added this washed denim jacket to finish the look. A denim jacket is the staple piece you need in your wardrobe for any occasion. With this look you can wear boots for that edgy cowgirl or strap sandals to feel free and they are easy to move in. I went for these gladiator sandals from Newlook. I love how its more girlie with this dress.
PLUS SIZE - FESTIVAL OUTFIT 2

               PLUS SIZE - FESTIVAL OUTFIT 2 by zodiestyles featuring a plus size denim jacket

New Look womens plus size summer dress / New Look plus size denim jacket / Moschino print bag, / New Look feather jewelry / New Look watch / Stone Woven Leather-Look Trim Cowboy Hat / Wide Fit Black Cross Strap Sandals

Burgundy Fever!!! I love this outfit so edgy... The sleeveless waistcoat is back!!! I think this jacket is going to be out every season literally it's so easy to style, chic and comes in a variety of different styles. For this look I added this print midi skirt with a split on the sides, I just love this print. You don't have to wear a t-shirt or top with sleeves always with this jacket try wearing an off the shoulder top to create layers and creativity "show abit of your sexy shoulders!!". Don't you just love a back pack for festivals! I do, it's easy to carry you don't have to worry about your shoulders hurting lol but I think also with bag packs be careful you never know who is behind you. If you want to wear heels all day go for a chunky heel they are way more comfortable and steady for when your busting out dance moves!!   

PLUS SIZE - FESTIVAL OUTFIT 3

PLUS SIZE - FESTIVAL OUTFIT 3 by zodiestyles featuring a choker necklac

New Look womens plus top / Berry Red Sleeveless Trench Jacket / Search at boohoo.com / New Look strap backpack / New Look watch / New Look choker necklace / Women's Boots | Chelsea Boots and Ankle Boots | boohoo

Khaki is the must have trend this Spring/Summer 2016. I'm in love with this Dress! It's so stunning I love the embroidered detail on the front and sleeves. If you wanted to add a jacket I would add a leather jacket it would look so cool and bring this look together. The outfit speaks for itself.

PLUS SIZE - FESTIVAL OUTFIT 4

PLUS SIZE - FESTIVAL OUTFIT 4 by zodiestyles featuring side zip motorcycle boots

New Look side zip motorcycle boots / New Look drawstring shoulder bag / Christian dior eyewear,  / Mac cosmetics lipstick, £12 / Simply Be Embroidered Bell Sleeve Dress | Simply Be / Straw Trilby | Simply Be

Hope you enjoyed this post

xxxx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts