WARDROBE STYLING - My Auntie's Closet

A few months ago I spent the evening at my auntie's house raiding through her closet! She wanted some help in creating outfits with the items that she does not wear and does not know what to wear it with, so I put together a few ideas for her to recreate to show her she can get the most out of her wardrobe without throwing any away based on work-wear, day outfits and for a special occasion. She wrote about her experience :-)

"My favourite outfit is the yellow blouse and black leather skirt. It was brilliant experience. I loved the way you focused on items in my wardrobe that I liked but didn't know what to wear them with. You taught me to take risks and experiment by matching different things together, as well as the importance of selecting the right jewellery to carry of the look. I can't wait for my next session how to dress professionally for work but add a touch of quirkiness/individuality and trendy, casual weekend wear that makes a statement! I would 100% recommend this amazing fashion styling service to my friends."

Want help with your wardrobe? Live in London?
Email me at : zodiestylesstylist@gmail.com

 OUTFIT 1 - AZTEC TOP


OUTFIT 1 - CAMEL SKIRT



OUTFIT 2 - CAMEL SKIRT


OUTFIT 4 - MUSTARD BLOUSE AND LEATHER SKIRT 



OUTFIT 5 - RUFFLE BLOUSE


OUTFIT 1 - WHITE ZIP SKIRT


 WHITE ZIP SKIRT - OUTFIT 2


OUTFIT 3 - WHITE ZIP SKIRT


OUTFIT 9 - GREY JEANS


OUTFIT 10 - BURGUNDY VELVET JEANS


OUTFIT 1 - BURGUNDY SKIRT


OUTFIT 2 - BURGUNDY SKIRT


Hope you enjoyed this post

xxx

Comments

Popular Posts