WOW!!


Hi Everyone! 
Hope you are all well :-) "I want to say a massive Thank you to everyone who viewed this video!! I can't believe it 😊 and thank you so much for all the likes!! I'm really glad you liked it! It took me a long time to build my capsule wardrobe and be happy with it, this proves that the time payed off 😊😊😊 " Thank you again x x x x x 

Here is the video once again!! ENJOY :-)
Don't forget to subscribe to my channel at (Zodie Styles) to see more styling videos!!! 

So my Capsule Wardrobe is complete!!! After selling all my old clothes I am finally happy with how my capsule Wardrobe has turned out :-) 
Today i'm here to show you my 35 piece Capsule Wardrobe.... Summer Capsule Wardrobe coming soon!!! 

Do you have a capsule Wardrobe too??
What do you have in your capsule wardrobe that you think I should have?? 
Write comments down below!!! 
I hope you like this video!

Products used:
Hangers - Primark
Storage shelf - Ikea

Let me know what video you would like me to make next using my capsule wardrobe??

I would also like to film a Style Q&A for you? Is there anything you would love to ask me! Write your questions down below!!

Want help in creating your own Capsule Wardrobe? 
Don't have time to go shopping? 
Want to find the new you?

Zodie Styles is at your service!!
Drop me a message below :-)

Don't forget to give thumbs up!
Subscribe for more videos!! 

FOLLOW ME HERE:
My Blog - http://liveloveinspirefashion.blogspo...
Instagram - https://instagram.com/fashioniswhatyo...
Twitter - https://twitter.com/stylestylist21

WANT TO COLLABORATE or BE STYLED CONTACT ME and I will get back to you:

Email - workwithwhatyougot772@gmail.com


Thank you for watching xxxx


Comments

Popular Posts