How To Style: The Knotted Shirt Dress

Hey Everyone!!! So sorry I've been away for so long, I was away on holiday, which was amazing! But i'm back now :-). After being away in the sun I didn't want to come back, even though we have had really nice weather too in sunny London. Anyway back to this blog post. So A/W is fast approaching! I'm not ready for the cold yet... But I'm so ready for the fashion! Bring it on :-). I've had my Capsule Wardrobe for 4 Months now, it has been such a challenge for me but I am loving it!!! But one item I think I am missing that I never realized is a LBD, I think it's time to invest in one. As soon as I saw this Knotted Front Dress I feel in love so versatile, chic and minimalist can be worn in so many different ways whether you want to layer it up or just wear on its own. In this post I have put together 3 looks for you to recreate! Enjoy x

#LOOK 1
How to Style - Knotted Front Shirt Dress

#LOOK 2

Comments

Popular Posts