ZAFUL REVIEW

In collaboration with Zaful.com I'm here to write another review!. I have chosen to work with Zaful.com again because I was very impressed with the products I received in my previous
review and also the communication between us was amazing get customer service. So here I am today writing this post for you. 

As it's Fall season and looking at the catwalks from London Fashion Week! This season it was all about accessories so based on that thought I decided to choose these item below including 1 top. I was very happy with the packaging on all items and quality is amazing!.
As i'm a Personal Stylist I decided to do a LOOK BOOK to show you how to style these pieces over on my YouTube Channel. If you like what you see give a thumbs up and Subscribe.... :-)
I had a blast styling these pieces and really want to inspire people with showing them 4 different looks. So let's  get to the photos!! x
LINKS TO PRODUCTS below... 
Black side Slit Turtle Neck

PUNK METAL CHOKER NECKLACE
Top - H&M, Skirt - TOPSHOP, Bag - H&M, Shoes - George at Asda
When I first saw the choker on the website I knew I had to style this in a LOOK BOOK. I've always wanted a gold choker! I feel like they just transform any outfit from casual to dressy. So when I saw this I had to have it in my life. What I also loved about this choker was that it was solid, minimalist, stylish and the quality was amazing. The package arrived within 2 weeks it was waiting for me when I got home. The choker arrived in a plastic cover to protect from any damage. I think this piece was the first piece I tried on. I was so happy with this choker and was so cheap only £4.08.

METAL RING CHAIN TOTE BAG
Leather jacket - Primark, Jumper - H&M, Skirt - H&M, Boots - George at Asda
Oh my god!! Isn't this bag stunning!! I've seen this bag all over Instagram so when I saw it on the website I knew I had to have it. I decided to style this bag with an all black outfit because I felt like that's what it deserves :-) I am obsessed with this bag. I was so happy with how it was packaged and the quality is wow, so solid feels like its real leather. I never knew it came with a strap when I opened the bag I was so excited because I am obsessed with a chain straps and it was gold!!. So yeah overall I was very happy.

BLACK SIDE SPLIT TURTLE-NECK
White Top - Shein.com, Jeans - Primark, Bag - Primark, Trainers - Deichmann
Turtle necks is a big trend this season. I wanted to show that you don't have to wear the turtle neck by its self all the time. Be creative, experiment. I decided to put this summer dressy top on top of the turtle neck to add a twist to a sporty look. When recreating this look it's great to work with different lengths and texture to get it right. The quality of the turtle neck is so soft its true to size I got size S. 

GREY TASSEL KNIT SCARF
I love a chunky scarf in the Winter, you for sure will be warm and this one is super soft, it's really long you can even double it up to make it even more comfy. I choose to style it with a lighter shade grey cosy jumper and white jeans they are so in trend. I love this look.
So that's all I have to say about these products overall i'm very happy with my items.
Now here is the video to show you them together!
Enjoy!xx


Comments

Popular Posts