ZAFUL REVIEW

I was contacted by Zaful.com to do order two items in exchange for a review on my blog! So here I am today writing this post for you. I've always seen this website pop up on the corner of my screen with some amazing pieces at such affordable prices. I wanted to pick items that I could wear now for this fall, so I went for this Black jumper and of course sunglasses. Sunglasses are not just for summer!! (Click the links to see full pictures)

      Solid Pocket Sweater (link)                Double Rimmed Butterfly (link)

DOUBLE RIMMED BUTTERFLY SUNGLASSES

This summer I have really been obsessed with sunglasses! I think I have about 20 :-) So of course I had to add another one to the collection. I feel in love with these sunglasses as soon as I saw them on the website. The package arrived within 2 weeks it was waiting for me when I got home. The sunglasses was securely fastened so nothing can hurt them. But unfortunately when I opened it the piece that sits on your nose was broken so it appeared to be wonky :-( I was so disappointed because they was so nice. It is still wearable but a little bit uncomfortable. But hey I was still happy the size was perfect so chic and quality is amazing! and at such an affordable price you can't go wrong. 

SOLID POCKET SLOUCHY SWEATER


OFF THE SHOULDER KNITS is so in trend at the moment! I decided to go for this one. It's slouchy, so comfy, very versatile can be worn dressed up or down like I have done here with some ripped jeans or worn over a shirt for the layering look. The material is so soft, I was impressed with the quality. I can't wait to wear it this shall be coming out my closet very soon. Possibly a LOOK-BOOK will be arriving shortly to my YouTube channel (Zodie Styles). I must say i'm a very happy!.


Hope you enjoyed this post 

xxx



Comments

Popular Posts