Biggest Accessories Trends of Fall 2016

Accessories Trend - The Hiking Boots
This season on the catwalks of London, New York, Milan and Paris. Accessories has taken over.
Today I'm here to show you How to Style these 5 different trends for everyday looks, whatever the occasion. I think for me this season my wardrobe has never seen so much accessories from chokers to different shape earrings to neckties and bags. I have become obsessed! 
Let me know in the comments below which trend you like the most and which look is your favourite?
TIME FOR PUNK ROCK WITH THE HIKING BOOTS
I must be honest I never thought these shoes could look so good! I'm loving them, as you probably know these shoes are meant for hiking but not this season. I am seeing them on the catwalk and shot on the streets. Theses shoes come in a variety of different heel heights and colors. They can really transform your outfit to become unique, so out of the ordinary, but look totally different and are super comfy for those catwalk shows. I've created this outfit for you to recreate.
Accessories Trend - The Hiking Boots

ADD SOME TEXTURE WITH THIS FUR BAG
Whenever someone says a fur bag! to me I think about so soft, warm, such a statement piece, texture, feminine, timeless, colorful and a must have for your display. Fur bags can wear for any occasion, they can make any outfit look dressy and great with a casual outfit like I have created down below. 
Accessories Trend - The Fur Bag
H M polo neck sweater, £49 / Vegan motorcycle jacket, £57 / H&M jeans, £24 / Ankle booties, £49 / Charlotte Russe faux fur handbag, £15 / Topshop pink gold watch

TAKE ON THE WORLD I'M FLYING SKY HIGH
Well I'm 6ft and I'm not the girl who goes straight to the shoe department and picks up a pair of high heels. But I must say they look stunning on. They make you feel sexy, tall! They can dress up any outfit, you see most people wearing them to work, comes in a variety of different styles and colors, but make sure when on a night out keep those flat shoes in your bag... lol I know I do. I have created an outfit for you to recreate showing you with this outfit you don't have to just wear black shoes. Experiment!!!
Accessories Trend - The Sky-High Pumps
See by ChloĆ© over sized sweater / Helmut Lang tie belt / Aquazzura black and white sandals / STELLA McCARTNEY chain strap handbag / Marni earring jewelry / Alexander McQueen yellow gold jewelry, £345

HAVE NO FEAR WITH VELVET 
 I remember velvet from when I was growing up! and now its back on the streets.
I love this trend! For me velvet always looks expensive, you can buy the cheapest item but it's always going to look expensive. That's what I love about it. Velvet is not just a big trend when it comes to accessories it's also big when it comes to clothing too. I have created this outfit for you to get you in the spirits of winter with looking Oh So Stylish!. All you need it a chunky scarf.
Accessories Trend - Velvet
Long sleeve top, £97 / Coat / Fashion and quality clothing at the best price / Steve madden boots, £105 / Topshop party clutch, £39 / Gucci earrings

MAKE A STATEMENT WITH THIS EMBELLISHED BAG
Everyone needs to buy that statement bag with embellishments on. I mean seriously!
I'm saying this now and I still need to get mine lol. But yeah I love this trend, transforms any plain outfit into something street style snap ready and the bag that everyone's going to ask where did you get it? I created this outfit for you based on the color trend teal... I love this color isn't it stunning :-) 
Accessories Trend - Embellishment
ChloĆ© turtleneck top / Victoria Victoria Beckham real leather jacket / Rag & bone high-waisted jeans / Lanvin flat shoes / Jimmy Choo evening purse / Ray-Ban ray ban glasses, £195

Hope you enjoyed this post 

xxx

Comments

Popular Posts