4 WAYS TO STYLE THE PATENT SKIRT FOR DIFFERENT OCCASIONS

Hey Everyone! How was everyone's day? Good I hope :-) Weekend is almost over... It goes so quick. 
In today's post I have created 4 Outfits for you featuring 1 Patent Skirt. I will be showing you how you can wear this item in 4 different Ways for different occasions.
I'll be showing you an Everyday Look, a Casual Look, Smart it up abit with a Work wear Look and something for a dinner date. Also I have attached a video that I have made featuring this Patent Skirt from H&M and showing you different ways that I would wear it for each occasion...
(LINK FOR ITEMS BELOW OUTFITS)
How to Style - EVERYDAY
How to Style 4 Ways - Patent Skirt (EVERYDAY)
How to Style - CASUAL
How to Style 4 Ways - Patent Skirt (CASUAL)
How to Style - WORK-WEAR
How to Style 4 Ways - Patent Skirt (WORKWEAR)
How to Style - DINNER DATE
How to Style 4 Ways - Patent Skirt (DINNER DATE)

Head over to my YouTube Channel - Zodie Styles to see more videos like this!!
Don't forget to subscribe if you want to see more and give a thumbs up :-)

Hope you enjoyed this post 

xxx

Comments

Popular Posts