Rosegal.com WISHLIST


Before I tell you why i'm here writing this post I thought I would mention. 
Have you been on the Rosegal.com website they have a massive Christmas big promotion on products of Up to 75% Off!! WOW you definitely need to check it out.
Also they are giving you the opportunity to win a $100 Gift Card!.What you have to do is Sign in to the website then you have to pick which stocking filler has the gift. You are given 5 tries per day. To improve your chances they will add an extra stocking to every try if you fail to win anything after your first 2 tries. Also share your activity to your friends on social media or by sharing the link to get an extra try.
 Plus they have Up to 75% Off their home ware decor too! Great for people looking to decorate their 
 house or finding that perfect gift for a friend or family moving into their new home...
OK! So I'm here today to show you my Wishlist for the month. I have selected a few pieces that I am loving and thought I'd share with you so you can buy too!.
(LINKS UNDER PICTURES)
All the products are in dollars but you can change to any currency that suits you!

Comments

Popular Posts