HOW TO STYLE YOUR WORK-WEAR CAPSULE! - MENSWEAR

Hey everyone and welcome back! Sorry I haven't on my blog for a little while now, because I went on holiday to Los Angeles for 2 weeks and since I've been back, I have been so busy... OK So this post is for all the men out there!! In today's post I'm going to show you how you can create 20 outfits from the must have pieces every man needs in his work-wear wardrobe? 
Forget going shopping for a long time now! What you need to do is create a Capsule Wardrobe with all the things you absolutely love and know you are going to wear then base your outfits around those pieces, sounds easy but trust me I've struggled myself! Don't worry it will become easier. What I have done for you here is shown you different ways you can wear these pieces and make 20 outfits... Yes 20 Outfits!!! It's amazing!! when I was creating these outfits for you it made me think about my wardrobe, but I definitely think that I will get there not yet, at the moment I have condensed my Capsule Wardrobe down to 29 pieces. 
So I hope you enjoy this post and I hope you get inspired by these looks!
Would love to read your comments below.

PRODUCTS I HAVE USED BELOW (LINK INCLUDED)
Denim Shirt - ZARA 
Grey Blazer - TKMAXX 
                                         Stripe Top - GAP                                          
Black T-Shirt - TOPMAN
Black Trousers - URBAN OUTFITTERS              
 Bomber Jacket - FOREVER 21
                                                 Brogues - OFFICE                                            
Check Shirt - H&M
                  Polo Neck - TOPMAN                  
Waistcoat - HAWES & CURTIS 




















Hope you enjoyed this post 

xxx


Comments

Popular Posts