WHAT YOU SHOULD WEAR TO HELP BALANCE OUT A APPLE SHAPE!
Right Ladies....In today's post i'll be talking to all the Apple Shape women out there. If you have clicked on to this page then you must have a Apple Body Shape and you want to find out how you dress for your shape! Well you have come to the right place...
Do you carry your weight in you middle area? Do you have bigger breast? Do you have broader shoulders? I know in your head your thinking... Yep that's me!!
When styling the Apple Shape its all about balance, you have to make your torso look longer and make your shoulders and waist appear slimmer. We want to draw the attention away from your tummy area and all up to your beautiful face and other assets. This can be done in so many different ways and today i'm going to show you how to balance out your proportions! In my next post i'll be showing you what outfits you can wear to dress your body shape correctly using certain items, to create curves but also so you are comfortable and feel confident.
If you would like some help with styling your body shape
click this link www.zodiestyles.com
- HIGH WAIST LINE
- V-NECK LINE
- FIT THE BODY BUT SKIM THE WAIST
- PLUNGING NECK LINE
- WRAP DRESS/STRAPLESS
- FLOWY FABRIC DRESSES
- ALINE DRESSES
- DRESSES THAT FLOW FROM UNDER YOUR BUST
1. A-Line Dress - H&M 2. Cut-out dress - Matalan 3. Wrap dress - John Lewis 4. strapless maxi - NEXT 5. Shift Dress - Newlook 6. Layered Maxi - Matalan
- V-NECK, SCOOP
- PLUNGING NECKLINE
- LOOSE FITTING TOPS
- FLOWLY FABRICS
- THICK STRAP TOPS
1. Cut-out Shoulders wrap top - Newlook 2. Loose Shirt - Simply be 3. Drape top - DP 4. Flare Top - House of Fraser 5. Loose T-shirt - TOPSHOP 6. Thick strap Vest - Dorothy Perkins
- MID RISE JEANS
- WIDE LEG
- BOOT CUT
- TROUSER CUT
- MIDI SKIRT/FLARE
Mid Rise Jeans - Riverisland 2. Wide Leg Pants - H&M 3. Boot-cut Jeans - NEXT 4. Flare Jeans - Simply Be 5. Wrap buckle skirt - Simply Be 6. Pleated Skirt - TOPSHOP
JACKETS AND COATS
- DRAPE COAT
- V-NECK LINE
- BELTED JACKET
- CALF BOOTS
- BALLET FLATS
- STRAP SANDALS
1. Mules - Riverisland 2. Tie up Sandal - Newlook 3. Block Strap Sandal - NEWLOOK 4. Wedges - Matalan 5. Calf Boots - John Lewis DUNE
Hope you have enjoyed this post!
I see you have reached the bottom which means you liked it!
In my next post i'll be showing you how to create outfits for this body shape correctly, to draw attention away from your middle area and balance out your proportions.